are some simple but useful tips that can make your vacation in Bali is
running smoothly and more fun. This simple but if you fail to comply
may damage your exciting holiday.
- Leave your important documents in your hotel safe deposit
box and wandering around with the copies.
- Change money at a reputable looking location, check whether
the commission added or not.
- Drink a lot of bottled water as you may dehydrated easily.
- Show your respect by wearing sarong when entering holy
places like temple.
- Try not step on offerings in the street ( walk around them
- Respect the slow pace of processions, if stuck behind one
don’t honk your horn!
- Have a great holiday!
- Forget to reconfirm your flight 72 hours prior to flying.
- Use your left hand in shaking hand or handing over
something to someone
as it is considered impolite.
- Forget to look and listen while crossing the road. Car may
stop, but motorbikes may not!
- Step in front of anyone who are praying to snap a photo
- Sit higher than the local priest conducting the ceremony
- Enter holy places/ temple during menstruation
- Touch people’s heads even children as it considers
- Deal in drugs. The death penalty is awaited.
- Swim outside designated areas on the beach.