Bali Jungle Trekking
07.30 am : NUSA DUA / JIMBARAN
07.30 am : KUTA AREA
07.30 am : SANUR AREA
08.00 am : UBUD AREA
An adventure through the forest surrounding the cool mountain area of Bedugul lush tropical rain forest gives us such a rare experience to find various types of plants, some of which are medicinal plants used for years by the people of Bali as a traditional herbal medicine to treat certain diseases.
Local trekking guides from the village will be explained in detail about the flora and fauna growing undisturbed forest hidden in the surrounding area that will make your trekking tours and unforgettable memories. This 2-hour trekking trip, you can combine with traditional (excavated) boats cross Lake Tamblingan , along with other experiences, unique impressive deeply felt.
For a breath of fresh mountain air surrounded by lush vegetation with a singing bird will make you fell like really be in heaven, the combination of vibration of natural wonders and realities of stunning natural beauty of the area with Agus Bali Private Tour.
Included In Your Day :
- Air Conditioned in / out hotel transfer
- English speaking Tour Guide
- Mineral / bottled water
- All the beautiful scenery you may not have normally seen, with an in depth explanation of the culture
Not included ( on personal account ) :
- Jungle Trekking tickets ( IDR 450. 000 / person )
- Admission fees / donation ( IDR 60 .000 / person )
- Meals on tours ( buffets cost around IDR 100. 000 – IDR 150. 000 / person )
What to Bring :
- We would prefer our guests to wear walking shoes (although, secure sandals are acceptable)
- A hat, a jumper and sunscreen
- A small rucksack / backpack for easy access to video or camera
- Insect repellent, spray or lotion
Payment & Cancellation Policy :
- Gold, jewelry are forbidden to bring during the trip. Any pregnant women, menstruation, any person who has heart problem is not allowed to join the trip.
- Advance Booking are need to Pay Full Payment of the Total Price
- Full payment can be done by CREDIT or DEBIT CARD
- Cancellation which made by clients for whatever reason at any date includes last minutes cancellation or No Show will charge cancellation Fees at 100 % of the Total Activities Price
- Cancellation which made by the Client’s Right On that day during taking the trip to the Trekking Start Point Destination and somehow Clients requesting to going back and Do Not continue the activities for Whatever Reason will Charge full payment as 100% from the Total Price