Bali Zoo Park
Bali Zoo is the perfect wildlife conservatory for the finest collection of Indonesian and other countries exotic animals. The Zoo takes visitors on a virtual jungle tour, where you can see the animals close up, and admire the tropical flora and beautiful setting. Entering the exotic world of fauna, visitors are welcome by our friendly staff, warm repeated song of Siamangs, a lazy gigantic crocodile, and the biggest lizard of the world, the Komodo Dragon!
The songs of various kinds of birds, such as the Bali starlings, peacocks, cassowaries, cockatoos and many other Asian birds greet visitors as they walk along the paths with lush tropical plantations and soft sound of fountains drops from the surrounding ponds. Explore our finest collection of deer, kangaroos, reptiles, primates, tigers and many other species… It’s a really fun day out for all the family, and an educational experience.
What to bring :
- A hat and sunscreen
- A small rucksack / backpack for easy access to video or camera
- Money / voucher ( for your payment )
- To visit these park, you have to join our half day tour and it costs IDR 600.000 / van.
Childrens Age & Inflant :
- 2 – 14 years of age
- Under 2 years of age are free of charge
- Family Pass (2 adults & 2 children)